PATIENT RIGHTS RIGHT TO BENEFIT FROM SERVICES
Every individual who applies to our institution has the right to benefit from all services regardless of language, religion, race or sect.
Our patients have the right to be informed about the diagnosis and treatment opportunities offered by our institution and how to access these services.
RIGHT TO INFORMATION AND CONSENT
Our patients have the right to receive full information in a language and method that they can understand, including the proposed medical interventions and the potential risks or benefits of each intervention, alternatives to the proposed interventions, and the process that will develop as a result of being untreated.
Our patients have the right to receive a written copy of all their medical records, if they submit their request in writing.
Apart from medical and legal obligations, our patients have the right to decide on the treatment to be applied after they are informed about the risk of serious side effects, risk of death, problems with convalescence, and chance of success. If our patient exercises this right, he/she is deemed to have accepted that he/she has approved the procedures to be performed.
Our patients have the right to receive information about the correct assessment and treatment of pain.
Our patients and their families have the right to receive information about how they choose to donate organs and other tissues.
Our patients and their families have the right to be informed about how they can participate in clinical research and experiments conducted at the hospital, and our patients who agree to participate have the right to be informed about how they will be protected.
Our patients have the right to receive clear information about the mission of our institution.
THE RIGHT TO RECOGNIZE AND CHANGE PERSONNEL
Our patients have the right to know, choose and change the identities, duties and titles of the doctors, nurses and other health personnel responsible for their own treatment.
THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE AND CHANGE THE ORGANIZATION
Our patients have the right to choose and change the health institution and organization, provided that the procedures and conditions stipulated by the legislation they are subject to are complied with.
RIGHT TO REJECT AND STOP TREATMENT
Our patients have the right to refuse or request the cessation of the treatment planned or being applied to them, except in cases where it is legally obligatory, and with the patient’s responsibility for the negative consequences that may arise.
RIGHT TO PRIVACY (PRIVACY)
Our patients have the right to receive service in an environment suitable for privacy throughout the entire treatment process.
The health status, medical condition and all personal information of all individuals who apply to our hospital are kept confidential even after their death. This information about the patient can be disclosed at his/her own request.
RIGHT TO RESPECT
Our patients have the right to be examined and treated in a respectful, compassionate and friendly environment at all times and under all circumstances, while protecting their personal reputations.
- RIGHT TO REQUEST CONSULTATION
- The patient has the right to request a consultation from a specialist from a different branch, if he/she accepts the additional payment and at his/her own request.
- RIGHT TO ASK FOR A SECOND OPINION
- The patient has the right to receive information about his/her health status from another physician working in the same branch other than the physician who is dealing with the treatment.
- THE RIGHT TO FULFILL RELIGIOUS DUTY
- Our patients have the right to freely fulfill their religious obligations, regardless of their religious differences and as long as they do not interfere with treatment.
- RIGHT TO SECURITY
- Everyone has the right to expect and demand to be safe in a health institution. Necessary measures are taken by our institution to protect and ensure the safety of life and property of patients, their relatives such as visitors and companions.
- Appropriate protection measures have been taken in our institution for children, disabled individuals and the elderly (alone, in need of care, unaccompanied).
- THE RIGHT TO HAVE ACCOMPANYING AND VISITORS
- Our patients have the right to accept visitors and have companions in accordance with the procedures and principles determined by our institution.
- RIGHT TO REPORT COMPLAINTS/OPINIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
- The patient and the patient’s family have the right to initiate, review, finalize and be informed of the outcome of the complaint mechanism in our hospital in case of violation of patient rights.
- HEALTH INSTITUTION RULES AND PRACTICES
- Our patients have the right to obtain information about the institutional rules and practices to be applied to them.
- EXAMINATION AND TREATMENT COSTS
- Our patients have the right to learn the treatment service fees before the treatment and to request and receive a clear and detailed invoice of the fees paid for the service they receive afterwards.
- GIVING INFORMATION
To provide full and accurate information about the health status of doctors and nurses in charge of providing medical services.
- FOLLOWING RECOMMENDATIONS
Our patient is also obliged to comply with the treatment plan recommended by the doctor responsible for his treatment and to accept that the relevant health personnel fulfill the care plan in accordance with the doctor’s instructions.
- REJECTING PLANNED TREATMENT
Our patients are responsible for the consequences of refusing the treatment planned by their doctor.
- FOLLOWING HEALTH ORGANIZATION RULES
Our patients are responsible for complying with the rules and practices of our health institution.
Our patients are responsible for acting in accordance with the measures and rules to be taken by the hospital in disturbing situations such as noise, visitors and smoke that endanger the patients and their relatives in the health institution.
- INFECTION CONTROL
The patients and their relatives are responsible for being sensitive about all the measures recommended for the spread of infectious diseases.
- PAYMENT RESPONSIBILITY
Our patients are responsible for paying the examination and treatment expenses. Patients and their relatives who intentionally damage fixtures and consumables have a responsibility to pay for it.
- PATIENT VISITOR
It is the responsibility of our patients to accept as few visitors as possible at the same time, not to use other patients’ belongings, not to bring food or drink to visitors, and to comply with hospital visiting hours.
CALL FOR ANY HELP
Get Right Health Care Book With Your Doctor
To make an appointment with a specialist or consult on the initial appointment, fill out the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.