How To Apply?
Treatment, diagnosis, surgery.
What’s App chat
Your age, whether you have allergic reactions to medicines, how long ago you had the last surgical intervention
After that, we will ask you some additional questions that you will need to answer.
After that, you will receive an offer from us, which will indicate in detail the entire course of treatment for you, the total number of days of treatment, the cost.
You need to inform us 2-3 days in advance about your visit to Istanbul. This is the time to prepare for our meeting.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have no age restrictions. Health is a constant that needs to be monitored. Therefore, we accept patients from 0 to unlimited age
We provide a full range of services: all transfers, hotel or apartment reservations, all expenses for the operation, we provide your support and an interpreter and we will be in touch 24/7
No referrals are required, you can just come to us with your complaints and we will fix everything! It is only important for us to know the results of examinations, tests and medical history that you already have it.
Memorial / Liv
AGE OF THE PATIENT:
About 5,200 organ transplants are performed in Turkey every year, and this number is growing every day. The number of organ transplants in our country continues to grow;
- Organ transplant teams have world-class achievements,
- Our institutions, especially private hospitals, are equipped with the most modern and high-tech equipment, and this equipment is constantly being updated.
- We can list the reasons why the law on organ and tissue transplantation is clear, and organ transplantation centers, especially the Ministry of Health, receive sufficient support.
As of October 2022, 17,000 organ and tissue transplants received from 16,821 living donors have been performed in Turkey. In our country, the number of cadaver donors has been announced at the level of 305 in 2021 and 234 in 2022.
Organs for successful transplantation:
– Middle Ear
– Bone marrow
– Heart valves
– Connective tissue, skin, muscles
What are the stages of organ transplantation?
* Operations on the receiver and transmitter begin simultaneously in 2 different operating rooms. The organ to be transplanted from the donor is extracted by the most appropriate surgical method and attached to the recipient.
- In cases where there are no complications after surgery, the donor is referred to the service.
- Recipient patients after surgery are placed in the intensive care unit for preventive purposes and are monitored in the intensive care unit for 1-2 days. After that, the recovery tracking process begins.
* The donor can be discharged from the hospital within 4-7 days.
* The recipient can be discharged from the hospital within 7-10 days.